Today , even if I did not have to, I got up to make her coffee. She never wakes up when I have to wake up early , I wonder if it is ok to do so when there is not reciprocity, I took her to the bus which now because of shut down comes at 610. It was really cold today.
when I copied this fragment and ask bard about it, it told me this:
I understand your situation can feel complex and bring up mixed emotions. It's natural to wonder about reciprocity and fairness when you consistently go out of your way for someone who might not do the same for you. Here are some thoughts that might be helpful:
1. Appreciate your own kindness: Recognize and appreciate the kind and caring actions you've taken, regardless of reciprocity. Making someone's day by making their coffee or braving the cold to take them to the bus showcases your thoughtfulness and generosity.
2. Consider your motivations: Reflect on why you do these things. Is it purely out of expectation of reciprocation, or is it driven by genuine affection, care, or simply wanting to make her happy? Understanding your own motivations can help you manage your expectations and avoid potential disappointment.
3. Communication is key: If you're feeling unappreciated or imbalanced, consider open and honest communication. Gently expressing your feelings and needs can open up a dialogue about expectations and how you can both support each other in a way that feels good for everyone.
4. Focus on healthy boundaries: It's okay to set boundaries and prioritize your own well-being. While it's admirable to be kind, make sure you're not neglecting your own needs or sacrificing your comfort for someone who might not appreciate it fully.
5. Remember, actions speak louder than words: If someone consistently shows appreciation through their actions, even if they don't express it verbally, that can be valuable too. Observe how she responds to your kindness, not just in words, but also in her own actions and efforts.
Ultimately, the decision of whether or not to continue these actions lies with you. There's no right or wrong answer, and what's most important is that you feel comfortable and at peace with your choices. Trust your intuition and do what feels right for you.
I hope this gives you some perspective and helps you navigate this situation in a way that feels authentic and fulfilling for you. Remember, you deserve to be treated with kindness and respect, just as you treat others.
It frightens me a little.
also I had the time to fix a cell phone I was meaning to fix, from long time ago.
the nexus 6, it is a great cell phone
I spent the morning in bed after I took her to the bus stop.
I spent the day watching the movies I love.
I learnt about new music I like from those movies.